The Lost Sierra Hoedown is a long weekend of simple sustainable living and human-produced music you can dance to: folk, country, bluegrass, and Americana. This hoedown will raise funds and awareness for the re-opening of Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl.
• Simple Livin’ - Park the car, disconnect from technology, stop producing trash.
• Community - Meet your neighbors, dosey doe, make new friends.
• Outdoor Recreation - Ride a bike, swim in Eureka Lake, Hike to Eureka Peak.
• Music - An unforgettable lineup that sounds just right on a historic ski bowl.
• Goal - Support a non-profit, community driven ski hill.
All proceeds of the event will benefit the Ski Johnsville Fund, which is managed by The Plumas Community Foundation (501(c)3 EIN: 94-3315367)
P.S. It’s a Hoedown, not a musical festival.