Huge thanks to Nakoma Golf Resort for supporting us since 2013. The Hoedown could not happen without Nakoma, and we encourage anyone looking to treat themselves to some of the finest lodging in Plumas County to check in to the new Lodge at Nakoma. Click the logo for more information!
Experience the Lost Sierra!
• Simple Livin’ – Park the car, disconnect from technology, stop producing trash.
• Community – Meet your neighbors, dosey doe, make new friends.
• Outdoor Recreation – Ride a bike, swim in Eureka Lake, Hike to Eureka Peak.
• Music – An unforgettable lineup that sounds just right on a historic ski bowl.
• Fundraising – All proceeds from the Lost Sierra Hoedown will benefit Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl and its community partners: Eastern Plumas Recreation District, Plumas Ski Club and Plumas Eureka State Park Association.
P.S. It’s a Hoedown, not a musical festival.