Pack your boots and get out of town to the fifth annual Lost Sierra Hoedown at Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl – September 21-24, 2017. This family friendly Hoedown takes place at the birthplace of ski racing at Plumas-Eureka State Park, 4 miles west of Graeagle, Ca.
Home of the Historic Longboard Revival Race Series, there is no place like Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl to campout with family and friends for an intimate live music experience. On-site camping surrounds the historic Intorf Lodge with music and adventure in every direction. Fresh spring water is free and abundant on-site with cold beer on draft from Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. and The Brewing Lair. One hundred percent of beer sales are donated to the Plumas Ski Club thanks to Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
Please take extra care to prepare for a uniquely low impact event and help us eliminate trash from the Hoedown. You will receive a free Klean Kanteen reusable stainless steel pint cup with each Hoedown wristband. Please bring reusable utensils, bowls, and eliminate any single use items from your camping list. The Hoedown is a benefit for the ski bowl and we pride ourselves in enjoying the State Park responsibly.
The Hoedown’s musical lineup is artfully crafted and one of a kind, TBA
– Hoedown is rain or shine.
– Reusable Hoedown cup included with ticket.
– All concerts and late night shows included with ticket price.
– On-site Camping included with ticket price.
– Kids 12 & Under Free.
– Parking is limited and first come first serve, please carpool.
– Additional off-site camping with flush toilets and hot shower is available at the Plumas-Eureka State Park for an alternative camping fee.
– Please, no large RVs or trailers in the parking lot, seek off-site camping.
– All ticket sales are final.
– Please no pets, glass, weapons or fires.