Experience the Lost Sierra!
Pack your boots and get out of town to the fifth annual Lost Sierra Hoedown at Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl – September 20-23, 2018.
This family friendly Hoedown takes place at the birthplace of ski racing at Plumas-Eureka State Park, 4 miles west of Graeagle, Ca.
Home of the Historic Longboard Revival Race Series, there is no place like Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl to campout with family and friends for an intimate live music experience. On-site camping surrounds the historic Intorf Lodge with music and adventure in every direction. Fresh spring water is free and abundant on-site with cold beer on draft from Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. and The Brewing Lair. One hundred percent of beer sales are donated to the Plumas Ski Club thanks to Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
Please take extra care to prepare for a uniquely low impact event and help us eliminate trash from the Hoedown. You will receive a free Klean Kanteen reusable stainless steel pint cup with each Hoedown wristband. Please bring reusable utensils, bowls, and eliminate any single use items from your camping list. The Hoedown is a benefit for the ski bowl and we pride ourselves in enjoying the State Park responsibly.
Our mission is to re-invent the music festival, inspire land stewardship through outdoor recreation, and support Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl.
• Simple Livin’ – Park the car, disconnect from technology, stop producing trash.
• Community – Meet your neighbors, dosey doe, make new friends.
• Outdoor Recreation – Ride a bike, swim in Eureka Lake, Hike to Eureka Peak.
• Music – An unforgettable lineup that sounds just right on a historic ski bowl.
• Fundraising – Proceeds from the Lost Sierra Hoedown will benefit Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl and its partners: Plumas Ski Club and Plumas Eureka State Park.
P.S. It’s a Hoedown, not a musical festival.