Experience the Lost Sierra!
• Simple Livin’ – Park the car, disconnect from technology, stop producing trash.
• Community – Meet your neighbors, dosey doe, make new friends.
• Outdoor Recreation – Ride a bike, swim in Eureka Lake, Hike to Eureka Peak.
• Music – An unforgettable lineup that sounds just right on a historic ski bowl.
• Fundraising – All proceeds from the Lost Sierra Hoedown will benefit Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl and its community partners: Eastern Plumas Recreation District, Plumas Ski Club and Plumas Eureka State Park Association.
P.S. It’s a Hoedown, not a musical festival.
Our social mission is to re-invent the music festival, inspire land stewardship through outdoor recreation, and support Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl.